1. Terms are conditions that are applied to every booking.
2. The staff of Clear It Waste holds the right to work carefully and would halt their work in case they feel public, staff or the customers may be endangered.
3. There cannot be a guarantee of telephone estimates until the junk on-site has been viewed by an employee of Clear It Waste. In the case where some of the junk is not completely visible, the amount only can be estimated, and hence the price.
4. Payment must be made by every non-account customer on the date of the collection.
5. Charges of canceling any booking within twenty-four hours will always be 75 pounds in addition to VAT.
6. Payment must be dealt with upon completion of the job lest approved in writing by Clear It Waste.
7. Upon receiving your waste, we have the right of charging for the amount of junk that has been received. Everything would be done by the staff of Clear It Waste to provide accurate estimates. Mostly, contacts are made when waste has been viewed for informing the customer of the exact amount of waste and the cost. If rapid contacts cannot be made, we hold the right of charging for the amount taken, and any additional disposal charges or time incurred.
8. Until the company has been paid by the customer for the collection, all junk that we collect is considered as the customer’s property. For the reason that heavy waste has a premium disposal cost, considering the case where any customer refuses to make the payment and waste already has been disposed of or recycled by the company, we hold the right of returning the equal volume of the weight of the junk as has been collected.
9. Additional costs might be incurred if payments are not made on time to recover the payment. The firm holds the right to impose interest on owed balances, at a rate of 2 percent monthly.
10. Even though it is not common, we sometimes find that items are either too heavy or huge to be removed by our team that consists of two men. In that case, we would be re-booking if we are unable to get further two men on board with us on-site quickly.
11. Jobs that require several loads are done based on load-by-load and at any point, we have the right to stop collections and then charge for the amount of waste that has been collected.
12. There should be mentioned any queries concerning the amounts charged by the firm either in the writing or on the phone within twenty-four hours so that there can be a provision of specific details accurately.
13. If Asbestos is spotted or suspected by any of our teams they must leave the site straight away in line with guidelines of HSE. In the case where any toxic or dangerous substance or needles are found, teams are required to immediately leave the premises of that site.
Prior to the commencement of any clearance work on a customer site where renovation waste or builders’ waste is being vacated, we are authorized to make a request of viewing the site-specific asbestos register.
Within the asbestos register, the condition, as well as, the position of any should be noted. In the case where during our work, we detect any fibrous material or other that we think might be asbestos, we reserve the right to:
– cease the work straight away
– Switch off the power tools for minimizing the movement of air to prevent the release of any dust or fiber
– vacate the area immediately and block the access of others like the public.
– inform those who are responsible for the sites, as well as, the Health and Safety Co-ordinator, to arrange the necessary sampling
– not returning to the site until it is being informed that the site is safe to work on now
14. Multiple Load Collections: As an alternate, we reserve the right of charging for the amount of junk that has been collected in addition to additional time (in the case where the extra time was required) or safe disposal charges (such as Televisions, fridges, etc.). Every multiple load collection will be charged on a load-by-load basis. Any quotations provided on an email or by phone are considered estimations for helping to give the client an estimate of the cost. There are several jobs that are very hard to estimate, as well as, can become more or less than what has been initially estimated even by the customers.
15. New Account Customers: Until we approve a credit limit, the balances of a customer who has a new Account will be due on receipt. Once we see payments been made on time, we will offer one-month payments up to a specific amount according to the agreement.